Are you looking forward to buying a new ZERO electric scooter or have you already brought one? This Zero 8X electric scooter is the smallest among all the escooters in the series and has many great features. We suggest you go through these articles and check out these videos. Also, don’t forget to read the FAQ section below.
Features of Zero 8X electric scooter:
- It has a 52V battery and dual x 800W motors.
- It has 2 front and 2 rear LED lights on the chassis.
- To make the night driving safe and visible, it has signal lights.
- The handlebars of Zero 8X are 60cm long and provide a stable grip which is generally missed out in other handlebars.
- Just like the Z10X model, there is a quick-release folding mechanism in the ZERO 8X electric scooter as well. The whole steering system gets strength and rigidity with the double clamping system.
Overview of Zero 8x Electric Scooter Models
|Product Type||Electric |
|Model||ZERO 8X||ZERO 8X||ZERO 8X|
|Motor Power (W)||2 x 800W||2 x 800W||2 x 800W|
|Max Speed (Kmph/mph)||55/35||55/35||55/35|
|Range max (Km/mi)||65-75/40-45||65-75/40-45||110/70|
|Seat Type||No Seat||No Seat||No Seat|
|Brakes||Disc brake |
|Disc brake |
|Disc brake |
|Charging time (min)||540||540||540|
|Angle of gradient (Grades)||30||30||30|
|Max Load (Kg)||120||120||120|
|Dimensions (mm)||1180 x 600 |
|1180 x 600 |
|1180 x 600 |
Start-up guide for Zero 8x Electric Scooter
Frequently Asked Questions About Zero 8x Electric Scooter:
Is a driving license needed if I use the Zero 8x e-scooter?
If you are driving on some private ground then you do not need a licence but you would need permission from the owner. We strongly recommend wearing a helmet while driving it. But if you are driving it on a cycle path or pavement or some public road, then that is strictly not allowed and is illegal.
The entire range of ZERO electric scooters is designed for adults (above 18yrs of age). They are designed to run on a low speed, maximum speed limit being 55 kmph or 35 mph and a maximum range of 70 miles.
How long does it take to charge an e-scooter battery?
The battery gets fully charged in 9hrs. To ensure that the e-scooter works efficiently, we suggest that the battery should be charged once at least 10% of it is discharged. If, for instance, for a long time you do not use the electric scooter, make it a point to charge its batter once in three months. This would avoid the battery from getting completely discharged. It is a mandatory step to keep the battery going.
How much pressure should be there on the wheels?
ZERO 8x electric scooter does not require any specific pressure as it has solid tires of 8 inches. Also, they provide comfort which is very much similar to that provided by pneumatic tires.
How is the range of an e-scooter calculated?
The electric scooter is tested in a closed environment, with a user’s weight of 65-70 kg and height 1.75 m, constant speed ranging from 12 to 15 mph or 20 to 25 kmph and in ECO mode. The outside temperature should be 20 degrees to 25 degrees and the wind speed should be below 9 mph or 15 kmph. Also, while calculating the range, the surface should not be sloping. It should be a straight horizontal surface.
What is included in the package with Zero 8x Electric Scooter?
The electric scooter box contains the electric scooter, the electric scooter power bank, user manual, a tool with hexagonal heads for mounting/dismounting, and adjusting the handle bar and any major screw on your electric scooter.
When will I get the delivery?
You will get next day delivery of Zero 8x electric scooter anywhere in the mainland UK.
Some more helpful information regarding Zero 8x Electric Scooter:
- To be able to use and maintain your e-scooter in the best way, we suggest you go through the user manual and the user guide.
- We also recommend you to choose “initial escooter check-up” which is a kind of special service to make sure that the moment you take your e-scooter out of its box, it is ready-to-go
- We would also like to mention that your electric scooter should be treated just like a real car. It should be periodically checked (at every 500–1000 km or 300-600 miles, varying as per the model)
- A specialist may be needed for a technical revision (if required)